Did you know Digital marketers consider social media as the best way for SEO strategies, why? Also, does Social Media really influence in optimizing SEO rankings?
What Is Social Media?
Social media is a websites, applications and platform that allow users to interact with each other, share, and learn through the social networks. Today social media is very popular most people like to spending time only on social media.
2017 Facts Of Social Media Marketing
- Did you know Currently, there are more then 2.80 billion global social media users. (source: We Are Social)
- Soon Facebook will have 2 billion monthly active users. (source: dreamgrow)
- By 2018, the number of worldwide social media user would grow from 2.1 billion to 2.5 billion. (source: webbiquity)
- 52% of adults use two or more social media sites (source: Pew Research)
- 61% of startups utilize social media for marketing their business (source: TNW News)
How Social Media Helpful For SEO
BUILDS AUDIENCE :
- If you are doing a business, but how many peoples know that?
- In a digital market, being proactive means being online, being connective.
- But where to find such a humongous audience?
How to organically gain social media followers?
- Be active and interact with your audience via social media accounts.
- Use live videos option and upload regularly video photos that represent your business and have a creative reach with your target audience.
- Invite the person who liked your post to like your web page.
How To Optimize Social Media Posts?
- Create high quality, value-added social media posts.
- Use semantic markup to make your content more visible to search engines.
- Create simple headers that are unique, keyword-rich, and of course simple.
- Add alt-text to the images.