The term PHPKIDA or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the blog . The rm ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this blog is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this blog which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the blog.
- Unauthorized use of this blog may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this blog may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Norway.
Moderation of comments
In the comments we want to act as good hosts. We encourage lively discussion, as long as it does not disturb the other guests. Posts with the following content will likely be moderated:
- Banning or other words that can be perceived as derogatory
- Strong and personal attacks on other participants in the comments
- Opinions that essentially has nothing with the contents of the article to do